geronimo-user mailing list archives

From curious4 <yaronlan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Installing axis2 to geromino with jetty
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 01:01:28 GMT

Hi,

I downloaded Geromino with jetty 6 to my Windows Vista. It starts fine with
the command:
startup.bat
What I want to do is to deploy the axis2.war and do:
http://localhost:8080/axis2/index.jsp
or the
http://localhost:8080/axis2/Login.jsp
and get to axis2.

As I understand, I need to deploy the axis2.war to deployment directory of
the web container (which is jetty in my case).
Here I have some questions:

1. Where is this <<deployment directory>>? I see no <<webapps>> directory.

2. Is there a configuration file (like xml) that points to that directory?
Do I need to set it up? If yes, how?
3. My Jetty is jetty-6.1.7, my Geromino is 2.1.4, what is the best axis2
version for these jetty and Geromino versions?

My Java is IBM 1.5.0.

Thanks for the answers.