geronimo-user mailing list archives

From easyl <easy....@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure ActiveMQ (persistence, flow control etc.)
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:08:00 GMT

ActiveMQ 4 embedded in Geronimo2.1.

There are many configuration possibilities in AMQ, but many of them should
be set in a XML file.
for example,
http://activemq.apache.org/persistence.html

How can I configure embedded AMQ? or is there any limitation in Geronimo to
configure AMQ?

I know only one method, i.e. ServerUrl in deployment plan

<conn:resourceadapter>
>   <conn:resourceadapter-instance>
>   <conn:config-property-setting
> name="ServerUrl">tcp://localhost:61616?jms.copyMessageOnSend=false&amp;jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false&amp;socket.tcpNoDelay=true&amp;wireFormat.tcpNoDelayEnabled=true</conn:config-property-setting>

or here? how?
GERONIMO/var/config/config.xml

I cannot find any file to configure under
GERONIMO/var/activemq

does this article still valid for GERONIMO 2.1?
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/os-ag-jmsbeans/