geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jens Mertz" <jeme0...@stud.fh-kl.de>
Subject Question about developing Gbeans
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 06:27:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm developing a Service Module in Geronimo 2.2,which got a couple of GBeans.
This Gbeans have a couple of public Methods, but they shouldn't
all published, only some of them.

Now there's my problem. When i develop my Service module all my
public Methods were published, although i only add some of them to the
GbeanInfo. Has i misunterstood the gbeans? Is there some way to solve this
problem?

At the end of this mail is a GBean-Source with Comments which should show
you what i need.

I hope you can help me

Best Regards
Jens

public class TestGBean implements GBeanLifecycle {

	public static final GBeanInfo GBEAN_INFO;

	private String name;

	static {
		GBeanInfoBuilder infoBuilder = GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(
				TestGBean.class.getName(), TestGBean.class);

		infoBuilder.addAttribute("name", "java.lang.String", true,false);
                infoBuilder.addOperation("publishMe",null,null);

		GBEAN_INFO = infoBuilder.getBeanInfo();
	}

	public static GBeanInfo getGBeanInfo() {
		return GBEAN_INFO;
	}

	public TestGBean() {

	}