geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mdb stops consuming from queue after redeploy
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:41:26 GMT
Thanks.

If you could create simple apps that demonstrate the problem, perhaps built from our jms sample
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/trunk/samples/jms-mdb -- looks like you
may have used this in building your apps) and create a JIRA, that would be great.

A few work-arounds you could try --
1) specify unique resource names in your deployment plans.
2) separate your jms resources out from your ears, combine your admin objects, deploy a single
RAR, and make your ears dependent upon your new RAR module.

I note that you're using different protocols for your ServerUrl vm: and tcp: -- is there a
reason for that?

--kevan