geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Russell Collins <Russell.Coll...@mclaneat.com>
Subject Upgrade JPA
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:59:02 GMT
I know this information is out there somewhere as I have seen it on lists but I cannot find
it.  How would I go about updating the alias for the JPA provider.  Example, I am wanting
to upgrade from OpenJPA 1.2.1 to OpenJPA 1.2.2.  What steps do I need to take to accomplish
this or where should I look.  Thanks.

Russell Collins
Sr. Software Engineer
McLane Advanced Technology
254.771.6419

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail (email) transmission
(including attachments), is intended by MCLANE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES for the use of the named
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or protected as a trade secret. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any individual or entity other than the named addressee(s). If you have received
this email in error, please delete it (including attachments) and any copies thereof without
printing, copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by email reply immediately.