geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaManager only support GenericPrincipal. Your realm used principal class org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.JAASTomcatPrincipal
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 08:30:38 GMT
Hi,
   Geronimo 2.1.4 used a customized 6.0.18 Tomcat build,
   So far, I did not find a gentle way to turn off the cache, but the quick
way to check it is to check out the source codes of
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc6.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_6_0_18/java/org/apache/catalina/authenticator/AuthenticatorBase.java,
and change the line :
protected boolean cache = true;  -> false
A file in the
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.4/repository/org/apache/tomcat/6.0.18-G678601.README.TXTis
to guide you how to build a customized Tomcat build.