geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.2 redeploy ear error
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:22:13 GMT

On Mar 17, 2010, at 10:43 AM, Ashwill, Steve (Facilities & Services) wrote:

> We are having an issue similar to the jira listed below.  We get the
> message that the deployment fails, but the app actually does deploy but
> does not start.  All we have to do is click start and everything seems
> fine.
>
> We do not get this error on
> Version	2.2-SNAPSHOT
> Build	2009.03.23-15:10:47.340-0400
>
> But it started when we upgraded to the 2.2 release.  I'm not sure how to
> reopen an issue or to create a new one, but would be more than happy to
> if someone points me to the instructions.

Hi Steve,
If you can create a new Jira, that would be great.

First, you'll need a Jira login -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

Once you're logged in, visit https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO and use the "CREATE
NEW ISSUE" or the "Create a new issue in project Geronimo" links.

--kevan