geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaManager only support GenericPrincipal. Your realm used principal class org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.JAASTomcatPrincipal
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:57:12 GMT
I notice that ur first post suggested you realm name is AppSecurity and you
geronimo deployment plan seems to be using
APPOperatorSecurity. Create a realm with correct name and try. Another Q
comes to my mind is when is that you are hitting the
exception deploy/run??? In case you again hit the error...paste the complete
error trace.