geronimo-user mailing list archives

From easyl <easy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sudden NullPointerException from ActiveMQSessionExecutor.wakeup
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:38:09 GMT

kevan wrote:

> It sounded like you can also avoid using asyncDispatch=false. If you have
> slow consumers, this might be a problem for you...

yes, I set asyncDispatch=false with vm:// protocol, and the NPE happens less
possible,,,but still happens.
Now I change to use tcp:// protocol and run test, till now the problem did
not happen yet.
Is that only "VM"Transport problem?

kevan wrote:

> Would you be able to build a patched version of ActiveMQ? Would also like
> to know if that fixes your problem...

I would like to, but actually I am using IBM WASCE (based on Geronimo) and
modifying server side code is almost not allowed (not technically). I would
only try to find a workaround.

btw. i created a ticket here

really thanks for your help :)