geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Sarah.kho" <sarah....@gmail.com>
Subject how to add authentication to a web application?
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:45:46 GMT

Hi,

I want to add authentication and access control to my web application.
so far, I know that i should add which roles can access which resource
collection in the web.xml. after this step, I do not know how to do the rest
in geronimo. I know that the following steps are required, but i do not know
how to do some of them.

- in geronimo-web.xml add the role mappings (i know how to do this)
- a security realm like an SQL o file realm should be defined and used (I do
not know how to do this step).

Thanks.