geronimo-user mailing list archives

From curious4 <yaronlan...@yahoo.com>
Subject ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:05:41 GMT

Hi,

I have a problem when starting Geromino in Ubuntu Linux with the command:
bash start-server
I'm getting a series of error messages of which the first is:
ERROR [AbstractEncryption] Unable to decrypt

java.io.EOFException

However, despite the error messages, Geromino is able to start and I do get
the web page in http://localhost:8080/

I did set up in my home directory .bashrc and .bash_profile these lines:
export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk

export PATH=$PATH:$JAVA_HOME/bin

when I shutdown I see this:
Using JRE_HOME:        /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre
(compare it to how I set JAVA_HOME).

What can be the problem? How can I fix it?

My GERONIMO_HOME/bin has these files:
client.bat     deploy.sh        jaxws-tools.jar  shutdown.sh

client.jar     geronimo.bat     jaxws-tools.sh   start-server

client.sh      geronimo.sh      jpa.jar          start-server.bat

cxf-tools.bat  grep             server.jar       startup.bat

cxf-tools.jar  gserviceReg.sh   setjavaenv.bat   startup.sh

cxf-tools.sh   gsh              setjavaenv.sh    stop-server

deploy.bat     gsh.bat          shutdown.bat     stop-server.bat

deployer.jar   jaxws-tools.bat  shutdown.jar

Thanks for the answers.