geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mirceade <mirce...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaManager only support GenericPrincipal. Your realm used principal class org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.JAASTomcatPrincipal
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:12:42 GMT

Yes, you're right. The third party's app. LoginModule adds a AppUserPrincipal
(which extends the GeronimoGroupPrincipal class) to the Subject's
principals, just like the PropertyFileLoginModule example you've shown to
me.

But that doesn't explain why I end up with a JAASTomcatPrincipal on the
to-be-replicated session unless there is some wrapping down the chain.

I've read the links you've given me but I'm still in the dark regarding this
one.

Cheers,
Mircea.