geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mirceade <mirce...@gmail.com>
Subject DeltaManager only support GenericPrincipal. Your realm used principal class org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.JAASTomcatPrincipal
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:34:20 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to use clustering for a Geronimo with Tomcat for a third party
application following the instructions here:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/wasce/V2.0.0/en/clustering.html

I'm getting the following error:

2010-03-12 07:02:19,828 ERROR [DeltaRequest] DeltaManager only support
GenericPrincipal. Your realm used principal class
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.JAASTomcatPrincipal.

Now, I guess that for creating the Principal a Realm is the one responsible
which in my case is the JAASTomcatRealm or smth. like that (this seems to be
the default for Tomcat when configured inside Geronimo).

My question is how do I change these realms (and with what GBean configs) in
order to make Tomcat clustering work.

I know nothing about security in a JEE server. Please help me. Please.

The application's settings for the Realm:

        <gbean name="AppSecurity"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm"
xsi:type="dep:gbeanType"
        <attribute name="realmName">AppSecurity</attribute>

        <reference name="ServerInfo">
            <name>ServerInfo</name>
        </reference>
        <xml-reference name="LoginModuleConfiguration">
            <log:login-config
xmlns:log="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/loginconfig-2.0">
                <log:login-module control-flag="REQUIRED"
wrap-principals="false">

<log:login-domain-name>KIXOperatorSecurity</log:login-domain-name>

<log:login-module-class>at.co.sbs.kix.server.security.geronimo.KIXGeronimoLoginModule</log:login-module-class>
             <log:option
name="dataSourceApplication">com.app/App/3.4/car</log:option>

            <log:option name="dataSourceName">...</log:option>

            <log:option name="delimiter">.</log:option>
          </log:login-module>
       </log:login-config>
      </xml-reference>
</gbean>