geronimo-user mailing list archives

From LisaD <dony.l...@gmail.com>
Subject MyFaces 2.0 and Geronimo 2.2
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 16:05:11 GMT

I have an web app running under geronimo 2.2 with MyFaces 1.2 that comes with
geronimo.  I'm now trying to use MyFaces 2.0 instead of MyFaces 1.2.  I have
downloaded MyFaces 2.0 and have added the myfaces-api-2.0.0.jar and
myfaces-iml-2.0.0.jar to my Geronimo "Repository" using the Geronimo
console.

However, when I try to create a new dynamic web app in eclipse, there is not
Java Server Faces 2.0 in the Project Facet selection drop down (only 1.1 and
1.2).  What do I need to do to get the Java Server Faces 2.0 recognized?