geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gunther <glu...@lplusr.de>
Subject Re: OpenEJB problem : Cannot connect to EJBs on two different application server
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:05:30 GMT

Hello kevan,
we are using the following properties:
java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url=ejbd://10.0.0.42:4201

but first let me tell you, we just figured out how it works.
We had to set the ServerHostname=0.0.0.0 Parameter within the
config-substitution.properties to the correct IP-address of each server.
After that, everything worked fine.
We did not try this before, because this wasn't necessary with geronimo
2.1.4.
Thanks for your interest
best regards
Gunther