geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gunther <glu...@lplusr.de>
Subject Re: OpenEJB problem : Cannot connect to EJBs on two different application server
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 08:26:54 GMT

Hello,
I will try to explain our problem again. We are using Geronimo 2.2.. When we
lookup to a remote EJB from within another server the lookup fails, because
the lookup tries to connect to the local server. Even if we make a lookup
within a normal java client form a host where an application server is
running, the lookup fails due to the same reason. When we stop the local
application server the lookup works fine. It also worked well with Geronimo
2.1.3. The problem was described already here
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg75033.html.
We need to connect EJBs from one server to the other and vice versa. Has
anybody an idea how we can do this with Geronimo 2.2 ?
Thanks and best regards
Gunther