geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gunther <glu...@lplusr.de>
Subject OpenEJB problem : Cannot connect to EJBs on two different application server
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:57:00 GMT

Hello,
for our applications we are using two apache application servers residing on
two different hosts. We do this to be able to contribute computing load over
the machines. The database is placed on a separate server although.
Some weeks ago we ported our application from 2.1.3 to Geronimo 2.2.2. Now
we discovered that we are no longer able to connect to a remote EJB in case
there is an application server running on the client machine.
We read the message below and the workaround described there. But this will
not be a solution for us because we have to communicate between different
EJBs, deployed on a least two application server.
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg75033.html
Has anybody an idea how we can handle this issue ?
Thanks Gunther