geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Geronimo support Java EE 6?
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:53:44 GMT

On Mar 31, 2010, at 6:46 PM, Sarah.kho wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does Geronimo support Java EE 6 standard?
> Also, where I can find a tutorial along with some samples showing web
> services development using Geronimo.

Hi Sarah,
Java EE 6 support is currently being worked on in Geronimo's development trunk. There have
been initial discussions for our first Milestone release, but we don't yet have a release,
yet. I think we can safely assume that this first milestone will not be fully Java EE 6 compliant...
;-)

Here's some Web Services documentation -- http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/developing-web-services.html
or here -- http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-services.html (depending on which version
of Geronimo you are using). There are pointers to samples/tutorials at the bottom of that
page.

--kevan