If you look into the MANIFEST.MF in the bin/server.jar file, you'll see the main entrance is org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI. To understand the arguments that need to be passed in, set GERONIMO_BATCH_ECHO=on in Windows, then issue "geronimo run" to see the command line arguments that are used.

-Jack