geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo 2.2 can not start in backgroud process
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:09:23 GMT

On Feb 19, 2010, at 10:19 PM, terapong wrote:

> but it not work on linux

Yes. I understand. I can reproduce on my Ubuntu install. Was wondering if anyone's seeing
this on an alternate Linux distribution. Pretty sure this is going to be some kind of environment
issue -- e.g. I don't have X11 libraries installed. Does a Linux distribution with X Windows
install fail in the same way? Anyway, this is going to take some digging/experimentation.

startup.sh or 'geronimo.sh start' provide the equivalent function. So, they are pretty reasonable
work-arounds for the time being.

--kevan