geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Does Geronimo Eclipse Plugin support hot deployment
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:48:25 GMT
class >> definitely not, our classloader doesn't support hot reloading
of classes.
jsp >> not sure.  I'm not sure how the eclipse plugin works.  If you
figure out where geronimo is loading the jsps from then you can edit
them there and they will be reloaded by jasper.  However this is
unlikely to be where you are editing them in eclipse.  It is possible
that if GEP is using "in place deployment" cleverly enough this would
actually be the eclipse workspace....

thanks
david jencks