geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Russell Collins <Russell.Coll...@mclaneat.com>
Subject RE: Does Geronimo Eclipse Plugin support hot deployment
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:56:14 GMT
I actually have that "Automatic Republish" feature turned off.  I just push the republish button
that is located next to the start button for Geronimo.  After reading some of the other discussion
I must say that I am not republishing JSP code.  I am republishing EJBs only at this point.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Dony [mailto:dony.lisa@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:07 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: Does Geronimo Eclipse Plugin support hot deployment

Hi Russell!  What republish feature are you talking about?  If you double
click on the Apache 2.2 in the Server view in eclipse, I have the Publishing
settings set to "Automatically publish when resource change".  Is this the
re-publish feature you are talking about?  If so, if I change a class it
seems to be publishing the whole app.