geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start the server programmatically by using Java API
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:19:02 GMT
If you look into the MANIFEST.MF in the bin/server.jar file, you'll see the
main entrance is org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI. To understand the
arguments that need to be passed in, set GERONIMO_BATCH_ECHO=on in Windows,
then issue "geronimo run" to see the command line arguments that are used.

-Jack