geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Alexandros Karypidis <akary...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Re: CXF 2.2 and class-loading issues
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:33:20 GMT
I've put the CXF 2.2.6 jars in repository/org/apache/cxf/xxx/2.2.6,
alongside the 2.1.4 ones.

Could you please give an example / point me to documentation for
"artifact-alias entries"?

Meanwhile, I've checked out the trunk and am waiting for an "mvn
install" to complete. I may very well do the upgrade. CXF 2.1 will no
longer be developed except for significant issues (2.1.9 was the end of
the line) and 2.2.6 is being adverized as the most stable release ever
(http://www.dankulp.com/blog/?p=182). So it'd be nice if Geronimo 2.3
used it (or even 2.2.1).

Could you point