geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: G2.1.3 config.xml changing?
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:32:24 GMT

On Feb 16, 2010, at 1:24 PM, ericp56 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I had geronimo down, and I could swear I configured config.xml like:
>
> <gbean name="EJBNetworkService">
>    <attribute name="port">${OpenEJBPort + PortOffset}</attribute>
>    <attribute name="host">${ServerHostname}</attribute>
>    <attribute name="threads">500</attribute>
> </gbean>
>
> After restarting, at some point I noticed "threads" was 100, not 500.
>
> Is there any way that could have changed outside of manually setting
> the
> config file?

It's possible to set gbean attributes through the kernel, which I
think will cause the new values to be saved in config.xml.  This
should not happen automatically however, without you doing something
like setting the value in the admin console.  Are you _sure_ geronimo
was turned off when you did the edit?

thanks
david jencks