geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From terapong <terapong_potisu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo 2.2 can not start in backgroud process
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:33:25 GMT

ok i can solve it
i use jdk instead jre by
export JAVA_HOME=
and
./geronimo.sh start

It work
thank


Ashish Jain-5 wrote:
> 
> Can you try starting the server using ./geronimo.sh start and see if it
> leads to the same problem. Before starting you can set
> log4j.rootLogger=ALL, CONSOLE, FILE  in var/log/server-log4j.properties.
> 
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:40 AM, terapong
> <terapong_potisuwan@hotmail.com>wrote:
> 
>>
>>
>>
>> ericp56 wrote:
>> >
>> > In geronimo folder, check var/log/geronimo.out (console output) and
>> > geronimo.log for startup errors.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> my geronimo.log have no error but it shutdown after start finish
>>
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,755 INFO  [Log4jService]
>> ----------------------------------------------
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,755 INFO  [Log4jService] Started Logging Service
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,755 INFO  [Log4jService] Runtime Information:
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,756 INFO  [Log4jService]   Install Directory =
>> /opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [JvmVendor] Sun JVM 1.6.0_16
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   JVM in use        = Sun
>> JVM
>> 1.6.0_16
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService] Java Information:
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.runtime.name]     = Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.runtime.version]  = 1.6.0_16-b01
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property [os.name]
>> = Linux
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [os.version]
>> = 2.6.31-17-generic-pae
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [sun.os.patch.level]    = unknown
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property [os.arch]
>> = i386
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.class.version]    = 50.0
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property [locale]
>> = en_US
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [unicode.encoding]      = UnicodeLittle
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [file.encoding]         = UTF-8
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.vm.name]          = Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.vm.vendor]        = Sun Microsystems Inc.
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.vm.version]       = 14.2-b01
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.vm.info]          = mixed mode
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,758 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.home]
>> = /opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,759 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.classpath]        = null
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,759 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.library.path]     =
>>
>> /opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/i386/server:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/i386:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/../lib/i386:/usr/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,759 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.endorsed.dirs]    =
>>
>> /opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/lib/endorsed:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/endorsed
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,759 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [java.ext.dirs]         =
>>
>> /opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/lib/ext:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/ext:/usr/java/packages/lib/ext
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,759 INFO  [Log4jService]   System property
>> [sun.boot.class.path]   =
>>
>> /opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/lib/endorsed/yoko-spec-corba-1.0.jar:/opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/lib/endorsed/yoko-rmi-spec-1.0.jar:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/resources.jar:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/rt.jar:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/sunrsasign.jar:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/jsse.jar:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/jce.jar:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/charsets.jar:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/classes
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:53,759 INFO  [Log4jService]
>> ----------------------------------------------
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:55,250 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car,j2eeType=Context,name=JavaCompContext
>> at name java:comp
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:55,251 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car,j2eeType=Context,name=JavaContext
>> at name java:
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:55,252 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car,j2eeType=Context,name=GeronimoContext
>> at name ger:
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:56,951 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=javax.xml.soap.MetaFactory to
>> Value=org.apache.geronimo.webservices.saaj.GeronimoMetaFactory
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:56,951 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory to
>> Value=org.apache.geronimo.webservices.saaj.GeronimoMessageFactory
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:56,951 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=java.net.preferIPv4Stack to Value=true
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:56,951 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=javax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory to
>> Value=org.apache.geronimo.webservices.saaj.GeronimoSOAPConnectionFactory
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:56,951 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=javax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory to
>> Value=org.apache.geronimo.webservices.saaj.GeronimoSOAPFactory
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:56,952 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=java.security.Provider to Value=SUN
>> 2010-02-19 10:44:59,153 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/transaction/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/transaction/2.2/car,j2eeType=Context,name=ResourceBindings
>> at name jca:
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,059 INFO  [SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor] Removing
>> ManagedConnectionInfo:
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionInfo@4430e2. mc:
>> org.tranql.connector.jdbc.ManagedXAConnection@e5590e] from pool
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor@139ca7e
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,068 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=SystemDatasource,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=SystemDatasource
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/SystemDatasource
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,072 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=NoTxDatasource,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=NoTxDatasource
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/NoTxDatasource
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,244 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=openejb.vendor.config to Value=GERONIMO
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,245 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.2/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=OpenEjbContext
>> at name openejb
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,541 INFO  [service] Creating
>> TransactionManager(id=Default Transaction Manager)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,557 INFO  [service] Creating
>> SecurityService(id=Default
>> Security Service)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,558 INFO  [service] Creating ProxyFactory(id=Default
>> JDK
>> 1.3 ProxyFactory)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,619 INFO  [config] Configuring
>> Service(id=DefaultStatelessContainer, type=Container, provider-id=Default
>> Stateless Container)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,621 INFO  [service] Creating
>> Container(id=DefaultStatelessContainer)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,650 INFO  [config] Configuring
>> Service(id=DefaultStatefulContainer, type=Container, provider-id=Default
>> Stateful Container)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,651 INFO  [service] Creating
>> Container(id=DefaultStatefulContainer)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,744 INFO  [OpenEJB] Using directory
>> /opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/var/temp for stateful
>> session passivation
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,761 INFO  [config] Configuring
>> Service(id=DefaultSingletonContainer, type=Container, provider-id=Default
>> Singleton Container)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,762 INFO  [service] Creating
>> Container(id=DefaultSingletonContainer)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,779 INFO  [config] Configuring
>> Service(id=DefaultBMPContainer, type=Container, provider-id=Default BMP
>> Container)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,779 INFO  [service] Creating
>> Container(id=DefaultBMPContainer)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,802 INFO  [config] Configuring
>> Service(id=DefaultCMPContainer, type=Container, provider-id=Default CMP
>> Container)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:01,803 INFO  [service] Creating
>> Container(id=DefaultCMPContainer)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:02,114 INFO  [cluster] Peer discovered: ejbd://
>> 0.0.0.0:4201
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:03,230 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=org.apache.jasper.Constants.USE_INSTANCE_MANAGER_FOR_TAGS to
>> Value=true
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:03,457 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=org.apache.catalina.STRICT_SERVLET_COMPLIANCE to Value=true
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:03,458 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=catalina.useNaming to Value=false
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:04,293 INFO  [AprLifecycleListener] The APR based Apache
>> Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production
>> environments was not found on the java.library.path:
>>
>> /opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/i386/server:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/lib/i386:/opt/jdk1.6.0_16/jre/../lib/i386:/usr/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:04,459 INFO  [StandardService] Starting service Catalina
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:23,489 INFO  [startup] Assembling app:
>>
>> /Users/david/projects/geronimo/server/branches/2.2/target/checkout/plugins/mejb/geronimo-mejb/target/geronimo-mejb-2.2.jar
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:23,672 INFO  [startup] Jndi(name=ejb/mgmt/MEJB) -->
>> Ejb(deployment-id=mejb/ejb/mgmt/MEJB)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:23,689 INFO  [startup] Created
>> Ejb(deployment-id=mejb/ejb/mgmt/MEJB, ejb-name=ejb/mgmt/MEJB,
>> container=DefaultStatelessContainer)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:23,694 INFO  [startup] Deployed
>>
>> Application(path=/Users/david/projects/geronimo/server/branches/2.2/target/checkout/plugins/mejb/geronimo-mejb/target/geronimo-mejb-2.2.jar)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:26,507 INFO  [JAXBContextImpl] Created SXC JAXB Context.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:27,023 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis/2.2/car,j2eeType=JAXRConnectionFactory,name=eis/JAXR
>> at name org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis/JAXRConnectionFactory/eis/JAXR
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:28,250 INFO  [MailGBean] JavaMail session bound to
>> ger:/MailSession
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:28,251 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail/2.2/car,j2eeType=JavaMailResource,name=mail/MailSession
>> at name
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail/JavaMailResource/mail/MailSession
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:28,412 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins/uddi-db/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=jdbc/juddiDB,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/uddi-db/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/uddi-db/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/uddi-db/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jdbc/juddiDB
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins/uddi-db/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/jdbc/juddiDB
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:29,021 INFO  [ConnectionManager] Using JNDI to aquire a
>> JDBC DataSource with name: java:comp/env/jdbc/juddiDB
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:30,504 INFO  [ResourceXmlApplicationContext] Refreshing
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext@1097438:
>> display name
>> [org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext@1097438];
>> startup date [Fri Feb 19 10:45:30 ICT 2010]; root of context hierarchy
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:30,591 INFO  [XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML
>> bean definitions from file
>>
>> [/opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/var/activemq/conf/activemq.xml]
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:31,143 INFO  [ResourceXmlApplicationContext] Bean
>> factory
>> for application context
>> [org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext@1097438]:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@694a5
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:31,201 INFO  [GeronimoPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer]
>> Loading properties file from URL
>>
>> [file:/opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/.//var/config/config-substitutions.properties]
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:31,215 INFO  [DefaultListableBeanFactory]
>> Pre-instantiating
>> singletons in
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@694a5
>> :
>> defining beans
>>
>> [org.apache.geronimo.activemq.GeronimoPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0,org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0];
>> root of factory hierarchy
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:32,681 INFO  [config] Configuring
>> Service(id=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car.ActiveMQ
>> RA-javax.jms.MessageListener, type=Container, provider-id=Default MDB
>> Container)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:32,684 INFO  [service] Creating
>> Container(id=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car.ActiveMQ
>> RA-javax.jms.MessageListener)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:33,096 INFO  [SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor] Removing
>> ManagedConnectionInfo:
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionInfo@1309025. mc:
>> org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnection@1479df5] from pool
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.SinglePoolConnectionInterceptor@d377df
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:33,119 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:33,134 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAAdminObject,name=MDBTransferBeanOutQueue
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/JCAAdminObject/MDBTransferBeanOutQueue
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:33,138 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAAdminObject,name=SendReceiveQueue
>> at name
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/JCAAdminObject/SendReceiveQueue
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:34,159 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=jdbc/ActiveDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jdbc/ActiveDS
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/jdbc/ActiveDS
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:34,464 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=jdbc/ArchiveDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jdbc/ArchiveDS
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/jdbc/ArchiveDS
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:34,697 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=MonitoringClientDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=MonitoringClientDS
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/MonitoringClientDS
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:34,699 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=NoTxMonitoringClientDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=NoTxMonitoringClientDS
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/NoTxMonitoringClientDS
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,447 INFO  [ContextLoader] Root WebApplicationContext:
>> initialization started
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,452 INFO  [XmlWebApplicationContext] Refreshing
>> org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext@1e53a48:
>> display name [Root WebApplicationContext]; startup date [Fri Feb 19
>> 10:45:35
>> ICT 2010]; root of context hierarchy
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,455 INFO  [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean
>> definitions from ServletContext resource
>> [/WEB-INF/pluto-portal-driver-services-config.xml]
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,487 INFO  [XmlWebApplicationContext] Bean factory for
>> application context
>> [org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext@1e53a48
>> ]:
>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@13a4ad0
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,619 INFO  [DefaultListableBeanFactory]
>> Pre-instantiating
>> singletons in
>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@13a4ad0
>> :
>> defining beans
>>
>> [RequiredContainerServices,PortalContext,DriverConfiguration,AdminConfiguration,PortalURLParser,PropertyConfigService,RenderConfigService,SupportedModesService,SupportedWindowStatesService,PortalCallbackService,GeronimoPortalServices];
>> root of factory hierarchy
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,655 INFO  [ContextLoader] Root WebApplicationContext:
>> initialization completed in 208 ms
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,655 INFO  [PortalStartupListener] Starting up Pluto
>> Portal Driver. . .
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,851 INFO  [PortalStartupListener] Initializing
>> Portlet
>> Container. . .
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,905 INFO  [PortletContainerFactory] Portlet Container
>> [Pluto Portal Driver] created.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,905 INFO  [PortletContainerImpl] Portlet Container
>> [Pluto Portal Driver]: Container initialized successfully.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,905 INFO  [PortalStartupListener] Pluto portlet
>> container started.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:35,905 INFO  [PortalStartupListener] ********** Pluto
>> Portal Driver Started **********
>>
>>
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:40,907 INFO  [Runtime] Starting OpenJPA 1.2.1
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:41,010 INFO  [JDBC] Using dictionary class
>> "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary".
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:45,220 INFO  [StartupUtil] DWR Version 3.0.M1 starting.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:45,220 INFO  [StartupUtil] - Servlet Engine: Apache
>> Geronimo (Embedded Tomcat/6.0.20.0)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:45,220 INFO  [StartupUtil] - Java Version:   1.6.0_16
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:45,220 INFO  [StartupUtil] - Java Vendor:    Sun
>> Microsystems Inc.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:45,586 INFO  [DefaultConverterManager] Probably not an
>> issue: org.jdom.Document is not available so the jdom converter will not
>> load. This is only an problem if you wanted to use it.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:45,586 INFO  [DefaultConverterManager] Probably not an
>> issue: org.jdom.Element is not available so the jdom converter will not
>> load. This is only an problem if you wanted to use it.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:45,644 INFO  [AnnotationsConfigurator] Adding class
>> org.apache.geronimo.console.ejbserver.EjbHelper as EjbHelper
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:45,906 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
>>
>> console.dbpool/mekacloudDS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=mekacloudDS,JCAResource=console.dbpool/mekacloudDS/1.0/car,ResourceAdapter=console.dbpool/mekacloudDS/1.0/car,ResourceAdapterModule=console.dbpool/mekacloudDS/1.0/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=mekacloudDS
>> at name
>> console.dbpool/mekacloudDS/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/mekacloudDS
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,336 INFO  [startup] Assembling app:
>>
>> /opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/var/temp/geronimo-deploymentUtil1207277869879878489.jar
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,464 INFO  [startup] Jndi(name=CurrencyBeanLocal) -->
>> Ejb(deployment-id=CurrencyEJB.jar/CurrencyBean)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,464 INFO  [startup] Created
>> Ejb(deployment-id=CurrencyEJB.jar/CurrencyBean, ejb-name=CurrencyBean,
>> container=DefaultStatelessContainer)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,464 INFO  [startup] Deployed
>>
>> Application(path=/opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/var/temp/geronimo-deploymentUtil1207277869879878489.jar)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] No context init parameter
>> 'org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML' found, using default value true
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] No context init parameter
>> 'org.apache.myfaces.ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT' found, using default value true
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] No context init parameter
>> 'org.apache.myfaces.RENDER_CLEAR_JAVASCRIPT_FOR_BUTTON' found, using
>> default
>> value false
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] No context init parameter
>> 'org.apache.myfaces.SAVE_FORM_SUBMIT_LINK_IE' found, using default value
>> false
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] No context init parameter
>> 'org.apache.myfaces.READONLY_AS_DISABLED_FOR_SELECTS' found, using
>> default
>> value true
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] No context init parameter
>> 'org.apache.myfaces.RENDER_VIEWSTATE_ID' found, using default value true
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] No context init parameter
>> 'org.apache.myfaces.STRICT_XHTML_LINKS' found, using default value true
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] No context init parameter
>> 'org.apache.myfaces.CONFIG_REFRESH_PERIOD' found, using default value 2
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] No context init parameter
>> 'org.apache.myfaces.VIEWSTATE_JAVASCRIPT' found, using default value
>> false
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] Tomahawk jar not available.
>> Autoscrolling, DetectJavascript, AddResourceClass and
>> CheckExtensionsFilter
>> are disabled now.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:46,662 INFO  [MyfacesConfig] Starting up Tomahawk on the
>> MyFaces-JSF-Implementation
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:47,517 INFO  [AbstractFacesInitializer] ServletContext
>>
>> '/opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/repository/default/CurrencyEJBEAR/1.0/CurrencyEJBEAR-1.0.car/CurrencyWEB.war/'
>> initialized.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:48,036 INFO  [startup] Assembling app:
>> /tmp/geronimo-deploymentUtil1635057417913036387.jar
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:48,614 INFO  [startup]
>> Jndi(name=MekacloudAdminSessionLocal) -->
>> Ejb(deployment-id=MekacloudEJB.jar/MekacloudAdminSession)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:48,614 INFO  [startup] Created
>> Ejb(deployment-id=MekacloudEJB.jar/MekacloudAdminSession,
>> ejb-name=MekacloudAdminSession, container=DefaultStatelessContainer)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:48,614 INFO  [startup] Deployed
>> Application(path=/tmp/geronimo-deploymentUtil1635057417913036387.jar)
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,632 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAAdminObject,name=MDBTransferBeanOutQueue
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/JCAAdminObject/MDBTransferBeanOutQueue
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,633 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAAdminObject,name=SendReceiveQueue
>> at name
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/JCAAdminObject/SendReceiveQueue
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,633 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,768 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=jdbc/ActiveDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jdbc/ActiveDS
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/jdbc/ActiveDS
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,770 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=jdbc/ArchiveDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jdbc/ArchiveDS
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/jdbc/ArchiveDS
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,906 INFO  [PortalStartupListener] Shutting down Pluto
>> Portal Driver...
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,906 INFO  [PortalStartupListener] Shutting down Pluto
>> Portal Driver...
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,906 INFO  [PortletContainerImpl] Portlet Container
>> [Pluto Portal Driver]: Container destroyed.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,906 INFO  [PortalStartupListener] Pluto Portal Driver
>> shut down.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,906 INFO  [PortalStartupListener] Pluto Portal Admin
>> Config destroyed.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,906 INFO  [PortalStartupListener] Pluto Portal Driver
>> Config destroyed.
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,907 INFO  [PortalStartupListener] ********** Pluto
>> Portal Driver Shut Down **********
>>
>>
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,907 INFO  [XmlWebApplicationContext] Closing
>> org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext@1e53a48:
>> display name [Root WebApplicationContext]; startup date [Fri Feb 19
>> 10:45:35
>> ICT 2010]; root of context hierarchy
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:49,908 INFO  [DefaultListableBeanFactory] Destroying
>> singletons in
>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@13a4ad0
>> :
>> defining beans
>>
>> [RequiredContainerServices,PortalContext,DriverConfiguration,AdminConfiguration,PortalURLParser,PropertyConfigService,RenderConfigService,SupportedModesService,SupportedWindowStatesService,PortalCallbackService,GeronimoPortalServices];
>> root of factory hierarchy
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:50,962 INFO  [startup] Undeploying app:
>>
>> /opt/Apache/Geronimo/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2/var/temp/geronimo-deploymentUtil1207277869879878489.jar
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:50,974 INFO  [startup] Undeploying app:
>> /tmp/geronimo-deploymentUtil1635057417913036387.jar
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:56,101 INFO  [startup] Undeploying app:
>>
>> /Users/david/projects/geronimo/server/branches/2.2/target/checkout/plugins/mejb/geronimo-mejb/target/geronimo-mejb-2.2.jar
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:56,102 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.2/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=OpenEjbContext
>> at name openejb
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:56,106 INFO  [remote] Received stop signal
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:56,111 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis/2.2/car,j2eeType=JAXRConnectionFactory,name=eis/JAXR
>> at name org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis/JAXRConnectionFactory/eis/JAXR
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:56,126 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins/uddi-db/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=jdbc/juddiDB,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/uddi-db/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/uddi-db/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins/uddi-db/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jdbc/juddiDB
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins/uddi-db/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/jdbc/juddiDB
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:56,127 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=MonitoringClientDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=MonitoringClientDS
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/MonitoringClientDS
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:56,128 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=NoTxMonitoringClientDS,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=NoTxMonitoringClientDS
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/mconsole-ds/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/NoTxMonitoringClientDS
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:56,272 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=NoTxDatasource,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=NoTxDatasource
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/NoTxDatasource
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:56,273 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=SystemDatasource,JCAResource=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,ResourceAdapter=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,ResourceAdapterModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.2/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=SystemDatasource
>> at name
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/SystemDatasource
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:57,205 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> console.dbpool/mekacloudDS/1.0/car?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=mekacloudDS,JCAResource=console.dbpool/mekacloudDS/1.0/car,ResourceAdapter=console.dbpool/mekacloudDS/1.0/car,ResourceAdapterModule=console.dbpool/mekacloudDS/1.0/car,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=mekacloudDS
>> at name
>> console.dbpool/mekacloudDS/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/mekacloudDS
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:58,325 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/transaction/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/transaction/2.2/car,j2eeType=Context,name=ResourceBindings
>> at name jca:
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:58,326 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail/2.2/car,j2eeType=JavaMailResource,name=mail/MailSession
>> at name
>> org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail/JavaMailResource/mail/MailSession
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:58,339 INFO  [MailGBean] JavaMail session unbound from
>> ger:/MailSession
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:58,340 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car,j2eeType=Context,name=GeronimoContext
>> at name ger:
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:58,340 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car,j2eeType=Context,name=JavaContext
>> at name java:
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:58,340 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] unbound gbean
>>
>> org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.2/car,j2eeType=Context,name=JavaCompContext
>> at name java:comp
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:58,391 INFO  [Log4jService] Stopping Logging Service
>> 2010-02-19 10:45:58,392 INFO  [Log4jService]
>> ----------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://old.nabble.com/geronimo-2.2-can-not-start-in-backgroud-process-tp27637392s134p27649826.html
>> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/geronimo-2.2-can-not-start-in-backgroud-process-tp27637392s134p27651042.html
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message