geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mlounnaci <>
Subject Re: Unable to find the service wsdl file
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 07:37:37 GMT

When I create a new bean and expose it as a web service, the server succeed
to publish it and generate the wsdl/schema files and web service descriptors
correctly. But when i republish a number of times it suddenly fails to
generate WSDL desciptor for ever. If i create a new EJB with another name it
repeats the same scenario as before (creates for certain number of times and
fails for ever).

Thanks for reply