geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sddoubt2 <sddou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start the server programmatically by using Java API
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:44:51 GMT

Hi Jack,
Thanks for your response.
I  tried running geronimo run by setting GERONIMO_BATCH_ECHO=on
I got the options as javaagent (jpa.jar) -Djava.endorsed.dirs,
-Djava.ext.dirs, -Dorg.apache.geronimo.home.dir, -Djava.io.tmpdir, -jar
executing -jar server.jar

So should these be the arguments of the executeMain method of the DaemonCLI
class?
Something like

String args[] = {option value, "-jar","server.jar"}

Is this the right way? Do we need to specify all the options and the
location of the jars/directories in the path?
Thanks for ur help !!