geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sddoubt2 <sddou...@gmail.com>
Subject Start the server programmatically by using Java API
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 07:26:31 GMT

Hi All,

I am new to geronimo. I want to know how we can start/stop the server via a
Java API call.
For eg : To deploy a module on the server we can extend DeployerCLI and pass
the arguments as options,command and arguments to the command.

Class Test extends DeployerCLI {

int status = new
Test("--username","a"..."deploy","war-file-location").executeMain();

}

Similarly, what class should be extended to start/stop the server and what
arguments should be passed to it?
Should DaemonCLI class be used? It will be helpful if someone can provide a
sample code to show how this can be done.

Thanks a lot for your help!!