geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lisa Dony <dony.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Does Geronimo Eclipse Plugin support hot deployment
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:07:02 GMT

I'm using eclipse and geronimo 2.2 plug-in.  I created a small dynamic web
app running in geronimo.   I have the Apache Geronimo 2.2 Publishing
settings set to "Automatically publish when resource change".  If I'm
running my dynamic web app in debug mode in eclipse, and if  I make a change
to a class or jsp in my eclipse workspace, the whole application is getting
republished.  Is there some setting in for geromino/eclipse to just replace
the class or jsp that was changed?