From: Delos [mailto:daition@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 7:46 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Geronimo 2.2 GEP

Hi Russell,

I'm sorry to tell you that the package at http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/updates is out of date.

Due to authorization problem, I can't update the packages there. Currently, you can try the site here:
http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/2.2.0/RC1/staging_site/updates/

2010/1/5 Russell Collins <Russell.Collins@mclaneat.com>

I am trying to install the Eclipse plug-in for Geronimo 2.2.  I am using this site:

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/updates

When it try to perform the update, I am getting this error:

    Cannot complete the install because of a conflicting dependency.

      Software being installed: Geronimo v2.2 Server Adapter 2.2.0 (org.apache.geronimo.v22.feature.feature.group 2.2.0)

      Software currently installed: WASCE v2.1 Server Adapter 2.1.4 (com.ibm.wasce.v21.feature.feature.group 2.1.4)

      Only one of the following can be installed at once:

        Geronimo V20 Runtime Plug-in 2.1.4 (org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v20 2.1.4)

        org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v20 2.1.3

      Cannot satisfy dependency: