geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Richter <ttmrich...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo/Jetty and CGI for a complete newbie
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 10:35:31 GMT
I'm wrestling with this right now and not getting much traction.  For
reasons of legacy app support I'd like to get CGI support in my
Geronimo/Jetty 2.2 setup running.  The documentation on getting CGI support
up in Jetty is frustratingly vague to begin with, but I finally found some.
Unfortunately it references a file that simply doesn't exist anywhere in my
Geronimo setup (the creatively-named "jetty.xml" file) so I'm kind of stuck.

Can anybody give me some pointers -- or if such pointers exist somewhere in
the docs (but they don't appear to; I've Googled and clicked until my
fingers were nubs on this) just pointing me to the URL -- on how to get this
up and running?  Even if it's something as basic as "the file you want to
modify is in <XXX>" would be fine.  I'm not afraid to crack open a config
file and experiment.  I just don't know where to do this experimentation
right now.