geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: camel2.1 with geronimo 2.2 (activemq 3.5) from camel list
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:04:29 GMT
AFAIK no one has looked into how to do this.

I suspect that you will need to build your own camel-activemq-broker
plugin by copying the geronimo activemq-broker plugin and adding
dependencies on the camel jars and modifying the server.xml to include
appropriate camel beans.  I think you will need the camel jars in the
same classloader as the activemq jars and to do this you need a new
geronimo plugin.

Please let us know if you get this to work.

thanks
david jencks