geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Availability of Geronimo 2.2
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 21:54:32 GMT
After also editing the jetty file names on the 2.2 downloads page I
think this is all working.  The tomcat links appear to me to work now,
the jetty ones ought to work from the wiki now and from the normal
page after a sync.

Wiki page (please don't use unless necessary, don't publish links to
it):
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSITE/Apache+Geronimo+v2.2+Release

thanks
david jencks