geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Budnik <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject G2.2 with Tomcat (and Axis) - WS-Addressing not working
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 08:06:06 GMT
Hi there,

I'm migrating my system from G2.1.3 to G2.2. Both Tomcat based.

While migrating I decided to add WS-Addressing feature to all my Web Services.

But on G2.2 with Tomcat (Axis) it does not work.

I downloaded G2.2 with Jetty 7 (and CXF) and the very same Web Service
(the same archive, the same descriptors) deployed on G-Jetty works
perfectly fine.

Is it G-Tomcat 2.2 bug or there are some other ways to make Axis2
generate WS-Addressing aware WSDL and reply to clients using
WS-Addressing headers?

Or should I be migrating from G-Tomcat 2.1.3 to G-Jetty 2.2?

thanks,
Łukasz