geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How could I access webservice by certificate?
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 04:06:23 GMT
Thanks Ivan for the reply.  I've incorporated the solution to G2.2 doc as
followed.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/web-services-issues.html#WebServicesissues-AccessingWebServicebycertificateusingWebServiceclient

To Stevens,  could you please let us know if the solution works and we are
happy to have your feedback.

Jeff C

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com> wrote:

> For the webservice client, while using client-cert, you might need to ask
> the server to add your cert to his trusted key store. In the meanwhile, you
> need to get the server's cert, add it to your local key store ( Geronim
> admin should be able help to do it ).
> IIRC, you might need to set some options below before starting the server.
> set GERONIMO_OPTS=-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=YOUR_CLIENT_TRUSTED_KEY_STORE
> -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=YOUR_CLIENT_TRUSTED_KEY_STORE_PASSWORD
> -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=YOUR_CLIENT_KEY_STORE
> -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=YOUR_CLIENT_KEY_STORE_PASSWORD
> Then, you should be able to access the remote webservice as usual.
> Wish it helps !
>
> 2010/1/26 chi runhua <chirunhua@gmail.com>
>
> There is a page about this topic for G2.2. Not sure if it helps.
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/securing-web-service.html
>>
>> Jeff C
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM, stevens_wu <teawater@vip.163.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I have configured geronimo-jetty6 2.1 for using axis2 webservice through
>>> these steps:
>>> 1.Download axis2.war.
>>> 2.Write deployment plan.
>>> 3.Deploy axis2 in console.