geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject G2.2, WSGEN fails
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:04:55 GMT

Hello,

I have a POJO class with WS annotations that deploys fine on G2.1.3.

When I try to deploy it on G2.2, WSDL generation fails.

Offending code:
        HttpSession session =
((javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest)mc.get(MessageContext.SERVLET_REQUEST)).getSession();
        if(session == null) throw new WebServiceException("This web service
requires web sessions.  Make sure your web service client allows for
sessions.");

One of the errors:
java:9: package javax.servlet.http does not exist

I took the WSGEN command and ran it manually, without a hitch.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric