geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bill Brown <>
Subject installing console-tomcat on little-g 2.2 tomcat
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 03:21:12 GMT

I was having an issue trying to install the tomcat-console app for little-g
tomcat 2.2.

Installing from the apache public geronimo 2.2 repo search-plugins

wasn't working because the versions in that location are only SNAPSHOT and
not 2.2 release (for the console app).

Looking through the doucmentation, I realized I could install the main
geronimo 2.2 binary and then "export" the 2.2 release version of
tomcat-console (and plugin-console-tomcat) from the "Plugins" link which is
saved off as

All I needed to do next was start back up little-g 2.2 and install the
console plugin from the command line with.

./ install-plugin /thePath/

I hope this may help others who are trying to do this but may be stuck at
the moment like I was.  Horray Little-G!