geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jam_developer <kbh...@mailcity.com>
Subject Re: Resource Adapter deployment problem
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:46:51 GMT

Thanks for your response Jack !!

I could able to locate following in log
2010-01-05 17:32:01,389 INFO  [KernelContextGBean] bound gbean
hammurapi/RulesAdapter/4.1/rar?J2EEApplication=null,JCAConnectionFactory=eis/RuleConnection,JCAResource=hammurapi/RulesAdapter/4.1/rar,ResourceAdapter=hammurapi/RulesAdapter/4.1/rar,ResourceAdapterModule=hammurapi/RulesAdapter/4.1/rar,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=eis/RuleConnection
at name
hammurapi/RulesAdapter/JCAManagedConnectionFactory/eis/RuleConnection

Now I have a separate web application in which I have to do JNDI lookup to
get ForwardReasoningSessionFactory(from a simple jsp)

Following is my web.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app id="WebApp_ID" version="2.4"
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
	<display-name>TestResourceAdapter</display-name>
	<welcome-file-list>
		<welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
	</welcome-file-list>

	<resource-ref>
		<description>Rules Session Connection Factory</description>
		<res-ref-name>eis/RuleConnection</res-ref-name>

<res-type>com.hammurapi.reasoning.ForwardReasoningSessionFactory</res-type>
		<res-auth>Application</res-auth>
	</resource-ref>
</web-app>

Below is my geronimo-web.xml details:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0"
  xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2"
  xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2">

  <dep:environment>
    <dep:moduleId>
      <dep:groupId>TestResourceAdapter</dep:groupId>
      <dep:artifactId>web.test</dep:artifactId>
      <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
      <dep:type>war</dep:type>
    </dep:moduleId>
    <dep:dependencies/>
    <dep:hidden-classes/>
    <dep:non-overridable-classes/>
  </dep:environment>

  <context-root>/TestResourceAdapter</context-root>

  <naming:resource-ref>
		<naming:ref-name>eis/RuleConnection</naming:ref-name>
		<naming:resource-link>eis/RuleConnection</naming:resource-link>
  </naming:resource-ref>

</web-app>

While deploying this web application through Administration Console, I am
getting error:
Deployment failed:
Unable to resolve resource reference 'eis/RuleConnection' (Could not find
resource 'eis/RuleConnection'. Perhaps it has not yet been configured, or
your application does not have a dependency declared for that resource
module?

Following is the detailed exception log:
Unable to resolve resource reference 'eis/RuleConnection' (Could not find
resource 'eis/RuleConnection'.  Perhaps it has not yet been configured, or
your application does not have a dependency declared for that resource
module?
Search conducted in current module and dependencies:
[ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.4/car]
[ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko//car]
[CLASSES: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb//car]
[ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa//car]
[ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis//car]
[ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2//car]
)
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to resolve resource
reference 'eis/RuleConnection' (Could not find resource
'eis/RuleConnection'.  Perhaps it has not yet been configured, or your
application does not have a dependency declared for that resource module?
Search conducted in current module and dependencies:
[ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.4/car]
[ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko//car]
[CLASSES: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb//car]
[ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa//car]
[ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis//car]
[ALL: org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2//car]
)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ResourceRefBuilder.buildNaming(ResourceRefBuilder.java:216)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.NamingBuilderCollection.buildNaming(NamingBuilderCollection.java:53)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.web25.deployment.AbstractWebModuleBuilder.configureBasicWebModuleAttributes(AbstractWebModuleBuilder.java:842)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.addGBeans(TomcatModuleBuilder.java:347)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.addGBeans(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:165)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:647)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:134)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Please let me know the mistake in my configuration.