Hi, a geronimo deployment plan can help you with all these request. You can define the Context-root and moduleId in the deployment plan, eventually you war application will be installed into Geronimo repository, /repository directory,  with the name convention that you specified for its moduleId.

A very short deployment plan is as followed.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
<environment>
<moduleId>
<groupId>org.apache.geronimo.samples</groupId>
<artifactId>HelloWorldApp</artifactId>
<version>2.2</version>
<type>war</type>
</moduleId>
</environment>
<context-root>/hello</context-root>
</web-app>

For more information about deployment plan for a WAR application, you may refer to

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/geronimo-webxml.html

Hope this helpls.

Anything else, just let us know.

Jeff C