From: Russell Collins [mailto:Russell.Collins@mclaneat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 4:26 PM
To: 'user@geronimo.apache.org'
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] Availability of Geronimo 2.2

PLEASE RELEASE IT!!! :D

From: Delos [mailto:daition@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 10:38 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org

Great news! If possible, I will start release process for GEP 2.2 soon.

Thanks all!

2009/12/30 Jack Cai <greensight@gmail.com>

Cool! We finally made it before 2010! :-)

-Jack

--
Best Regards,

Delos

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail (email) transmission (including attachments), is intended by MCLANE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or protected as a trade secret. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity other than the named addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please delete it (including attachments) and any copies thereof without printing, copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by email reply immediately.