geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Resource Adapter deployment problem
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 02:29:33 GMT
You'd need an environment element in the geronimo-ra.xml that has at
least a module id for the adapter.

After that, you need to list the module id as a dependency of the web
app in the geronimo-web.xml or other plan file to get the lookup to
work.

Other than that, I'd need to see a more detailed description of
exactly what you are doing and what errors you get.

thanks
david jencks