geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: Geronimo-Tuscany sample app issue
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:35:26 GMT

On Dec 8, 2009, at 1:14 PM, Jay D. McHugh wrote:

> Hello Hai-Dang,
> It looks like the workaround that they were referring to was to simply
> bypass the test that failed in Tuscany.
> You would probably be able to get more help on this from the Tuscany
> mailing lists.  But, apparently, the issue has to do with the version of
> OpenEJB that Tuscany is using.  That is - If I am reading the JIRA
> comments correctly.

In the middle of the Jira discussion, there's a short comment about an OpenEJB fix --

IIUC, the fix is in OpenEJB 3.0.2-SNAPSHOT (has not been released) or OpenEJB 3.1.x (which
is included in Geronimo 2.2). There was some discussion of getting a 3.0.2 release out, but
looks like it never happened.

You should be able to patch 3.0.1 with the change. Getting an OpenEJB 3.0.2 release would
be a good idea. I don't know that anybody has run Tuscany within Geronimo 2.2.

View raw message