geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get user role
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:36:52 GMT
I'd like to clarify a couple of points...

- IIUC, you have to authenticate to access a secured page, this part
of security is working fine?

- From a secured page, you cannot use isUserInRole()?

- are all your pages jsps?  Do they have servlet mappings?  Does this
occur with a secured servlet?

thanks
david jencks