geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: G2.1.4, Pool Max Size not working
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:08:40 GMT
I don't think I've seen this kind of error before.  At some point we
have fixed a bug in the pooling code that tended to make no
connections available to apps if enough connection errors occurred.

Can you look into whether any connection errors occurred?  I'm not
sure but would hope these would end up in geronimo.log.

thanks
david jencks