geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <>
Subject Re: defining Context root
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 02:02:44 GMT
Hi, a geronimo deployment plan can help you with all these request. You can
define the Context-root and moduleId in the deployment plan, eventually you
war application will be installed into Geronimo repository, /repository
directory,  with the name convention that you specified for its moduleId.

A very short deployment plan is as followed.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="">

For more information about deployment plan for a WAR application, you
may refer to

Hope this helpls.

Anything else, just let us know.

Jeff C