geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Russell Collins <Russell.Coll...@mclaneat.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Availability of Geronimo 2.2
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 22:26:28 GMT
PLEASE RELEASE IT!!! :D

From: Delos [mailto:daition@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 10:38 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Availability of Geronimo 2.2

Great news! If possible, I will start release process for GEP 2.2 soon.

Thanks all!
2009/12/30 Jack Cai <greensight@gmail.com<mailto:greensight@gmail.com>>
Cool! We finally made it before 2010! :-)

-Jack

--
Best Regards,

Delos

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail (email) transmission
(including attachments), is intended by MCLANE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES for the use of the named
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or protected as a trade secret. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any individual or entity other than the named addressee(s). If you have received
this email in error, please delete it (including attachments) and any copies thereof without
printing, copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by email reply immediately.