geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo-Tuscany sample app issue
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:14:59 GMT
Hello Hai-Dang,

It looks like the workaround that they were referring to was to simply
bypass the test that failed in Tuscany.

You would probably be able to get more help on this from the Tuscany
mailing lists.  But, apparently, the issue has to do with the version of
OpenEJB that Tuscany is using.  That is - If I am reading the JIRA
comments correctly.

If they point you back here - let us know,

Jay