geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploy and System.out.println
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 17:01:45 GMT
Hello:
I am very new to the app servers. I have implemented already the
funcitonality I need and I need to utilize ejb and JMS in this
project.
All I need at this point is to be able to see the output from
System.out.print  ! And invoke a method in a bean, hopefully from the
geronimo console and without additional coding for a webproject. I am
not sure if this can be done. Advice ?

The error I am getting now is :

start of default/Simulation-project/1259772177071/car failed
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
default/Simulation-project/1259772177071/car failed
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:579)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:543)

What do I do here ?