geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject G2.1.4, Pool Max Size not working
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:13:56 GMT

Hello,

I have a DB Pool with a max pool size of 40.

However, when the DBA looks in the DB, he sees 300 connections!

Using netstat, I can see those 300 established connections.

If I restart the applications, the connections stay there.

If I restart the J2EE connector, the connections are closed.

I'm using G 2.1.4, oracle DB, Oracle 11 jdbc 5 driver.

99% of the time, it stays <=40 connections.

Is there a bug in 2.1.4 enforcing the max pool size?  Or, does this suggest
I look at anything in particular?  I'm reviewing the apps...

Thanks,

Eric